Valenza Mansions – Condominium for Sale In Sta.Rosa, Laguna
The Valenza Mansions of Crown Asia is a premium condominium unit for sale in Sta.Rosa, Laguna with a typical area of 40.85 – 70 square meters. With 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, Toilet and Bath, Living Room, Kitchen Area and Dining Area. The Valenza Mansions Laguna is also ideal for single or newly married couple.
If your family is searching for the right property or to invest your pesos wisely, then do not miss this opportunity to view and reserve one here. Contact (+63) 917 1830 18817(Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now for a personalized viewing, guaranteed free quote and house viewing assistance.
About Valenza Mansions▲
|Site Address||Sta.Rosa Laguna|
|Floor Area||41 square meters|
|Lot Area||0 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Complete except no floor tiles|
|Price Range||Php 3M – 5Million|
|Developer||Crown Asia Properties, Inc.|
|Track Record as Developer||18 yrs (since 1996)|
Valenza Mansions Sample Computation?
Payment Terms and Conditions?
- TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE (TCP) is already inclusive of Transfer Title Cost, VAT (if applicable), transfer taxes and other legal miscellaneous fee.
- RESERVATION FEE is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- Bank Financing indicative interest rate is at 8%. Final interest rate will be based on prevailing bank rates upon loan take-out, subject to loan interest fixing term.
- For Bank Financing, bank charge is not included in TCP. Bank charge is billed separately and is for the buyer’s account. Actual amount will come from the bank and is due upon loan approval.
- For In-house Financing, fixed interest rate is at 19% per annum for maximum 10 years loan term.
- In case of unit transfer/downgrade or upgrade, reservation fee is not transferrable and will be forfeited.
- All payments must be made in favor of HDC / Household Development Corporation.
- Monthly downpayment is covered by post dated checks.
- Price above subject to change without prior notice. Please ask for updated quotation from our sales officer.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Project and Marketing Briefing/Lay out Plan/Quotation Sheet
- Signed and Filled out Reservation Agreement Form
- Properly filled out and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet
- Signed Developer’s Documents – Contract to Sell/Conformity and Undertaking/ Deed of Absolute Sale/ Deed of Reconveyance/Sworn undertaking/Deed of Restrictions/Bank Application Form (minimum of 2 banks).
- When can Buyer move-in?
- Bank Financing – after full downpayment & bank loan is released.
- Inhouse Financing – after full downpayment, issuance of post dated checks and complete requirements are submitted.
- Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price depends on location and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
Valenza Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Valenza
Through the years, the developer - Crown Asia Properties, Inc. has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Valenza.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Valenza Mansions Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Valenza Mansions House Features▲
- Lot Area: 0 square meters
- Floor Area: 41 square meters
- Three (3) Storey House and Lot
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Valenza Mansions House Finishes▲
- Windows: Sliding Windows with Clear Glass Panels on Aluminum Powder-Coated Frame
- Roofing: - Architectural Structural - Concrete Roof Tiles with Undersheeting on Steel Rafter-Type Framing
- Ceiling: - Interior-Ground Floor - Painted Finish Exposed Steel Deck
- Interior-Second Floor - Painted Finish Exposed Steel Deck
- Interior-Third Floor - Painted Fiber-Cement Boards on Light Steel Frame
- Toilet and Bath - Painted Fiber-Cement Boards on Light Steel Frame
- Exterior - Eaves - Painted Fiber-Cement Boards on Light Steel Frame
- Partition: - Toilet and Bath - Painted Plastered Concrete Masonry Walls
- Bedrooms - Painted Fiber-Cement Boards on Light-Steel Frame
- Doors: - Main Door - Painted Steel Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Service Door - Painted Flush Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Balcony Door - Painted Flush Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Bedrooms - MDF Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Toilet & Bath - PVC Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Stairs - Steps
- Kitchen - Cabinet - Modular Base and Overhead Kitchen Cabinet
- Fixtures - Stainless Kitchen sink and Faucet
- Countertop - Granite Countertop
- Toilet and Bath - Fixtures - Ceramic Toilet Fixtures and Stainless Shower Set and Faucet
- Floor Finishes - 30x30 Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Wall Finishes - 30x30 Ceramic Tiles Full Height on Bath Area
- Painted Plain Cement Finish with 30x30 Ceramic Tiles
- 1 Layer on Toilet Area
- Wall Finishes - Exterior Walls - Painted Sandblast Finish / Painted Plain Cement Finish
- Mouldings / Shutters - Painted Plain Cement Finish
- Interior Walls - Painted Plain Cement Finish
- Floor Finishes - Main Floor - 40x40 CM Homogeneous Tiles
- Bedrooms - Vinyl Strips
- Stairwell / Service - Plain Cement Finish
- Others - Provision For ACU Units
- Provision For CATV/TEL Outlets
Valenza Mansions Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Turn Over Photos▲
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 650
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 655
no images were found
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Valenza▲
24/7 Transport – Via South Expressway or Tagaytay
- Sta. Rosa, Tagaytay Road
- 24 hours Bus and Jeepney
- Tricycle & Shuttle
How to Get To Valenza▲
Route 1: From Makati
- Head Northwest on Ayala Ave toward Makati Ave. Make a U-turn at Makati Ave.
- Turn right toward EDSA Ave. Take the ramp onto EDSA Ave. Merge onto EDSA Ave.
- Take the ramp to SLEX. Turn left onto SLEX. Take the exit onto Metro Manila Skyway.
- Take the exit onto SLEX. Take the exit toward Sta Rosa – Tagaytay Rd. Turn right onto Sta Rosa Rd.
- Turn right onto Valenza.
Route 2: Taguig
- Head north on Maria Rodriguez Tinga Ave. Turn left to merge onto C-5. Take the ramp to SLEX.
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto SLEX. Merge onto SLEX. Take the exit toward Sta Rosa – Tagaytay Rd.
- Turn right onto Santa Rosa – Tagaytay Rd. Turn right to Valenza.
Route 3: From Parañaque
- Head southeast on Pleasure toward Joyful. Take the 1st left onto Joyful.
- Take the 1st right onto Felicity. Take the 3rd left toward St. Simon.
- Turn right toward St. Simon. Take the 1st left toward St. Simon.
- Continue onto Michael Rua. Turn left toward France. Turn right onto Doña Soledad Ave.
- Turn right to merge onto SLEX. Take the exit toward Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Rd.
- Turn right onto Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Rd. Turn right onto Valenza.
Valenza Nearby Facilities▲
- Laguna Bel Air School
- Xavier School Nuvali
- Woodland Stern International School
- Greenfields International School
- Brent International School
- Xavier School Nuvali
- Woodland Stern International School
- Greenfields International School
- University of Perpetual Help - Binan
- La Consolacion College
- Cavite State Univesity - Carmona
- Dominican College of Santa Rosa
- Adventist University of the Phil
- Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Southern Luzon Hospital & Medical Center
- St. James Hospital
- Sta. Rosa Hospital & Medical Center
- Balibago Polyclinic & Hospital, Inc.
- Binan Doctors Hospital, Inc.
- Perpetual Help Hospital, Binan
- Calamba Doctors Hospital
- Jesus is Lord Sta Rosa
- Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- Christian Bible Baptist Church
- Our Mother of Perpetual Help
- St. Benedict, Silang
- St. John Bosco Parish Chruch
- Holy Family Parish Chruch
- Naia Terminal 1
- Naia Termial 3
- Madrigal Business Park
- Makati Corporate Center
- Bonifacio Global City
- Bacoor Cavite
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Robinsons Place Sta. Rosa
- SM City Sta. Rosa
- Pavilion Mall
- Rustan's Supermarket
- Shopwise Sta. Rosa
- Pasep de Sta. Rosa
- Solenad 1 & 2
- Robinson's Supermarket
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
- Overhead utilities for cable, power and communication
- Alternate Day Garbage Collection
- Deep wells with overhead tank (1,800 gallons) – Prime Water
- Professional property management team – Global Land
Read more about Valenza→
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
We are inviting you all to visit Lancaster New City Cavite. Watch out for our single attached Chessa and Briana models. We will be more… Read More »
For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884 7387 Smart Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965 Cavite Telephone: (046) 450… Read More »
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements