The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes – Condominium for Sale In Bacoor, Cavite
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes is an affordable condominium unit for sale in Bacoor City, Cavite with a typical area of 30 – 40 square meters. With 1 or 2 Bedroom, Toilet and Bath, Living Room, Kitchen Area and Dining Area. The Manors Camella Bacoor is also ideal for single or newly married couple.
If your family is searching for the right property or to invest your pesos wisely, then do not miss this opportunity to view and reserve one here. Contact (+63) 917 1830 18817(Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now for a personalized viewing, guaranteed free quote and house viewing assistance.
Choose Camella – GOLD Awardee – Three times in a row, 2014 One of Asia’s trusted brand by Readers Digest.
About The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes▲
|Village Name||The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes|
|Site Address||Paliko Road Buhay Na Tubig, Bacoor, Cavite|
|Floor Area||30 square meters|
|Lot Area||0 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Complete except no floor tiles|
|Price Range||Php 2M – 3Million|
|Track Record as Developer||37 yrs (since 1977)|
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes Sample Computation▲
Payment Terms and Conditions?
- TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE (TCP) is already inclusive of Transfer Title Cost, VAT (if applicable), transfer taxes and other legal miscellaneous fee.
- RESERVATION FEE is strictly NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- Bank Financing indicative interest rate is at 8%. Final interest rate will be based on prevailing bank rates upon loan take-out, subject to loan interest fixing term.
- For Bank Financing, bank charge is not included in TCP. Bank charge is billed separately and is for the buyer’s account. Actual amount will come from the bank and is due upon loan approval.
- For In-house Financing, fixed interest rate is at 19% per annum for maximum 10 years loan term.
- In case of unit transfer/downgrade or upgrade, reservation fee is not transferrable and will be forfeited.
- All payments must be made in favor of HDC / Household Development Corporation.
- Monthly downpayment is covered by post dated checks.
- Price above subject to change without prior notice. Please ask for updated quotation from our sales officer.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Govenment Issued ID
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Project and Marketing Briefing/Lay out Plan/Quotation Sheet
- Signed and Filled out Reservation Agreement Form
- Properly filled out and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet
- Signed Developer’s Documents – Contract to Sell/Conformity and Undertaking/ Deed of Absolute Sale/ Deed of Reconveyance/Sworn undertaking/Deed of Restrictions/Bank Application Form (minimum of 2 banks).
- When can Buyer move-in?
- Bank Financing – after full downpayment & bank loan is released.
- Inhouse Financing – after full downpayment, issuance of post dated checks and complete requirements are submitted.
- Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price depends on location and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes
Through the years, the developer - Camella, Inc. has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes .STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes House Features▲
- Lot Area: 0 square meters
- Floor Area: 30 square meters
- Four (4) Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes House Finishes▲
- Painted Semi-Gloss Finish for interior & exterior walls
- Vinyl Planks (wood design) finish flooring
- Painted Plain Cement Finish for ceiling
- Corian kitchen counter top with modular cabinet
- Powder coated aluminum sliding windows
- Ceramic Floor Tiled bathroom with fixtures
- Complete electricals and switches
- Unit comes with smoke detector and sprinkler
The Meridian of Camella Condo Homes Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes ▲
24/7 Transport – Via Cavite Expressway or Bacoor Cavite National Road
- Aguinaldo Highway
- 24 hours Bus and Jeepney
- Tricycle & Shuttle Service
How to Get To The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes ▲
Route 1: From Makati via Baclaran
- Take bus to Baclaran Coastal Mall. Get off at Coastal Mall.
- Take bus with Dasmarinas signboard.
- Get off at Paliko.
- Ride a tricycle going inside The Meridian Condo Homes.
Route 2: From Tagaytay
- Take bus with Coastal Mall or Lawton signboard.
- Get off at Paliko.
- Ride a tricycle going inside The Meridian Condo Homes.
The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes Nearby Facilities▲
- University of Perpetual Help Molino
- Statefields International School
- St. Dominic Medical College
- De La Salle University
- Elizabeth Seton Cavite
- British International School
- International School for Hotel and Restaurant Mgt
- Molino Doctors
- St. Dominic Hospital
- St. Michael Medical Center
- Medical Center Imus
- Metro South Medical Center
- Ospital ng Muntinlupa
- Fernbrooks Garden
- St. Benedict Chapel
- Saint James The Great Parish
- Naia Terminal 1
- Alabang - Starmall Muntilupa
- Makati City
- Sta. Rosa Laguna
- Tagaytay City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- EVIA Lifestyle Center
- Alabang Town Center
- Starmall Daang Hari (soon to rise)
- Festival Mall Alabang
- SM Molino
- SM Southmall
- Puregold Molino
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Amenities▲The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes Amenities
- Adult and Kiddie Swimming Pool
- Lap Pool
- Function Hall/Activity Centre
- Play Park
- Picnic Grove
- Wellness Hub / Fitness Room
- Jogging Paths and Walking Paths
- Reading Nook
- Property Management Office
Read more about The Meridian - Camella Condo Homes →
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
We are inviting you all to visit Lancaster New City Cavite. Watch out for our single attached Chessa and Briana models. We will be more… Read More »
For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884 7387 Smart Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965 Cavite Telephone: (046) 450… Read More »
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements