Gentree Villas – Pag-Ibig Rent To Own Houses In General Trias, Cavite
Gentree Villas is a brand new 2-storey pag-ibig rent to own houses in Barangay Pasong Kawayan, General Trias, Cavite with 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath, living room, dining, kitchen and service area in a 42 sqm. floor area.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call +63917.530.5817 now for a free tripping and viewing assistance.
About Gentree Villas▲
|Village Name||Gentree Villas|
|Site Address||Barangay Pasong Kawayan, General Trias, Cavite|
|Floor Area||42 square meters|
|Lot Area||36 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Basic Finish|
|Developer||Land Group Inc.|
|Track Record as Developer||30 years (Since 1986)|
Gentree Villas Sample Computation▲
Payment Terms and Conditions?
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Equity – Buyer must submit Post Dated Checks for monthly equity at NO interest.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Monthly amortization is computed at 6.5% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments – If you reserve now – Aug 2017, your next equity payment will be:
- Aug 2017…5,000.00
- Sep. 2017…5,000.00
- Oct. 2017…5,000.00
- Nov. 2017…6,891.42
- Dec. 2017…2,800.00
- Jan – Mar.2018 – Pag-ibig Loan Processig
- Sep. 2018 – Estimated turnover of the house (1 yr after reservation)
- Sep.. 2018 up to 30 years..Php 6,891.42 monthly payment…. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Pay the Reservation Fee on Cashier’s Office of Developer.
- Step 6 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 7 – Start paying the 20 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 8 – You can move-in after 24 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fee: P11,920.00. For water connection and electricity connection application
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 15,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed – 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW – 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – after equity terms.
- Inhouse Financing – after equity terms.
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Gentree Villas Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Gentree Villas
Through the years, the developer - Land Group Inc. has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Gentree Villas.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Gentree Villas Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Gentree Villas House Features▲
- Lot Area: 36 square meters
- Floor Area: 42 square meters
- Two (2) Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Living Room
Gentree Villas House Finishes▲
- Exterior Wall Finish – Plain Cement Finish (Painted)
- Interior Wall Finish – Plastered-Painted
- Roofing – Pre-Painted Roofing Sheets
- Steel Roof Framing – G.I C-Purlins
- Ceiling – Metal Deck Soffit (at Ground Floor)
- - Metal Furring & Ficem Board (Painted)
- Ground Floor Slab – Plain Cement Finish
- Second Floor Slab – Plain Cement Finish / Metal Deck
- Stairs – Concrete / Steel Framed Stairs
- Doors – Main Entrance: Steel Door w/ Jamb
- T & B: PVC Door w/ Jamb
- Windows – Front: Aluminum Sliding Windows /
- Aluminum Fixed Windows
- Rear: Jalousie Window
- (End Unit: Aluminum Sliding Corner Window)
- T & B – Plain Cement
- Plumbing – PVC
- Electrical – Standard
- Septic Tank – Individual
Gentree Villas Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 650
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 655
no images were found
Gentree Villas Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Gentree Villas▲
- Via Cavite Expressway
- 24 hours UV Express, Bus and Jeepney
How to Get To Gentree Villas▲
Route 1 : From Baclaran / Coastal
- Take bus with signboard Ternate or Naic
- Get off at Tejero Terminal (Petron)
- Take jeepney with SM Palapala or Robinsons Dasma signboard
- Get off at Gentree Villas entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house.
Route 2: From Tagaytay
- Take bus with signboard Coastal Mall or Lawton
- Get off at SM Dasmarinas
- Take jeepney with SM Rosario signboard
- Get off at Gentree Villas entrance.
- Take tricycle in going to your house
Gentree Villas Nearby Facilities▲
- St. John
- Imus Institute
- St.Paul Dasma
- La Salle Dasma
- Gentri Medical Center
- Gentri Doctors Medical Center
- La Salle Medical Center
- St. Vincent Ferrer Parish Manggahan
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
- St.Francis of Assisi
- Iglesia ni Cristo
- Gateway Business Park
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Robinsons Dasma
- SM Dasma
- The District
- SM Rosario
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
We are inviting you all to visit Lancaster New City Cavite. Watch out for our single attached Chessa and Briana models. We will be more… Read More »
For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884 7387 Smart Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965 Cavite Telephone: (046) 450… Read More »
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements