Camella Cerritos is an exclusive 10-hectare residential development in Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Cavite that offers lot for sale. Camella Cerritos is part of Evia, a 600- hectares township development across Metro Manila and Cavite covering three master-planned residential estates; the high-end European inspired Portofino by Brittany, Crown Asia’s mid-range Ponticelli, and the affordable Cerritos by Camella.
Contact (+63) 917 530 5817 (Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now for a personalized viewing, guaranteed free quote and house viewing assistance.
About Camella Cerritos▲
|Site Address||Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Bacoor, Cavite|
|House Theme to Construct||Mediterranean-style homes|
|Track Record as Developer||37 yrs (since 1977)|
Available Lots Offered in Different Phases of Camella Cerritos▲
Some of the lots may have been sold when you viewed this page. Please ask for updates.
Payment Terms and Conditions
1. Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – 100% payable within 7 days to 30 days or within Reservation month
- Deffered Payment – No downpayment at 0% interest
- Lot Only – 100% payable in 36 months
- Bank or Inhouse Financing
- Lot Only Scheme 1 – 30% DP in 36 months; 70% loanable
2. Reservation Fees
- Php 20,000 – 50,000.00 depending on size of lot area.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is part of downpayment and valid for 30 days only.
- To avoid cancellation of RF after 30 days, Buyer must contact Developer’s office before Reservation Fee expires.
3. Loan Terms
- Bank Financing
- Up to 15 yrs for OFW
- Up to 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Interest rate is 8% per year.
- However, prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer will not be approved for Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing scheme will automatically be applied
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum terms is 10 yrs.
- 18% interest per year for 5 yrs terms.
- 21% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs. old.
4. Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank & Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full downpayment or term.
5. Total Contract Price – include taxes, transfer of title, miscellaneous fees.
- Full Downpayment – No discount
- Full Payment of Total Contract Price
- 12% – If paid within 7 days
- 10% – If paid within Reservation Month
- 8% – If paid within 30 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Total Contract Price (TCP).
- Net TCP means reservation fees, misc. fees, vat if applicable and promo discount are deducted from total contract price)
7. Accredited Banks
- Malayan Bank, BDO, PNB, China Bank, RCBC, Union Bank, Bank of Commerce, Asia United Bank (AUB)
8. Important Reminders
- Reservation fee, downpayment and amortizations are not refundable.
- Reservation fee and downpayment maybe transferred subject to approval and transfer fee.
- In case of transfer / downgrade to other projects, 50% of the Reservation Fee will be forfeited.
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Bank Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid directly to the bank before loan take-out. Estimated bank charges is 3-4% of loanable amount.
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid when unit is turned-over then every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php3,000 – Php 10,000.00.
- Move-in Fees – are payment of water connection and Homeowner’s membership fee. To be paid before move-in. Estimated amount is Php 10,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required once you start construction of your house. This is refundable if there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php50,000.00 – up for house and lot. Amount depends on scope of construction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Government Issued ID of Client and Atty-in-Fact (AIF)
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Signed Marketing Briefing Form
- Signed Site Map and Floor/Level Plan
- Signed and Filled out Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- Properly filled out and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Quotation Sheet (QS)
- Details of Atty-in-Fact (AIF) for Clients (and spouses) working abroad
Reservation Process Flow
- Pay the Reservation Fee in Cash, Credit Card or Check
- Sign Reservation documents
- Submit reservation documents to Marketing Officer
- Submit remaining documents within 30 days
- Attend Admin Briefing
- Attend Marketing/Project Briefing
Pre-Qualification Requirements for Bank Loan Approval
- Income – Gross Monthly Income X Credit Ratio
- Credit Ratio:
- Locally Employed – 30%
- OFW – 30%
- Self-Employed – 25%
- Dependents – how many?
- Employment – length of tenure & company stability
- Age – at least 21 yrs old – 50 yrs old.
When can you start house construction?
- Bank Financing – After full payment of downpayment and has paid one (1) year amortization
- Inhouse Financing – After full payment of lot TCP.
Are there restrictions on house construction? – Yes. House design must follow Mediterrenean-inspired theme. Buyer must first submit house plan to Developer’s office for approval.
What are READY HOMES? – Ready Homes are houses best for Clients who wants to transfer within a year. Ready homes will be built within 6 months already fitted with FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!
- Front Lawn & Landscapes
- Ceramic Tiles on Ground Floor
- Vinyl Planks on 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Cabinets (for Mara,Mara,Marvela and Carmela Models Only)
- Kitchen Cabinets Carport and Balcony (for Carmela Model Only)
What are the Camella projects that offer READY HOMES package?
- Camella Dasma @ The Island
- Camella Lessandra Gen. Trias
- Camella Tierra Nevada – Gen. Trias
- Camella Dos rios – Calamba Laguna
Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price depends on location and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please
Camella Cerritos Home Buying Guide
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Camella Cerritos
Through the years, the developer - Camella, Inc. has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Camella Cerritos.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Camella Cerritos Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Camella Cerritos
24/7 Transport – Via Cavite Expressway or Las Pinas National Road
Tricycle (going in and out), Jeepney (Baclaran – Alabang Route), Bus (Alabang- Coastal Mall or Alabang – Lawton Manila Route), FX or UV Express (Alabang – Lawton, Las Pinas – Mall of Asia Route or Las Pinas – Makati Route)
How to Get To Camella Cerritos
Route 1: From Makati via Baclaran
- Take bus to Baclaran Coastal Mall. Get off at Coastal Mall.
- Take jeepney with Paliparan signboard passing thru Molino Boulevard.
- Get off at Camella Springville entrance.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Route 2: From Laguna and Muntilupa City
- Take bus to Starmall Alabang.
- Get off at Starmall Alabang.
- Take multicab with SM Molino signboard.
- Get off at Camella Springville.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Camella Cerritos Nearby Facilities▲
- Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Benedictine School of Cavite South
- Abbas Orchard
- Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Statefields School
- University of Perpetual Help
- PAREF woodrose
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel
- MIT International School
- San Beda College Alabang
- Metro South Medical Center
- Alabang Medical Center
- Las Pinas Medical Clinic
- Tokyo Healthlink
- Asian Hospital & Medical Center
- Covenant Christian Church
- Berean Bible Baptist Mission Church )
- New Life Christian Center
- Christ Commission Fellowship Alabang
- International Evangelical Church of Alabang
- Naia Terminal 1
- Naia Termial 3
- Madrigal Business Park
- Makati Corporate Center
- Sta. Rosa Laguna
- Tagaytay City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Alabang Town Center
- Festivall Supermall
- SM Southmall
- SM City Molino
- Evia Lifestyle Center
- Puregold Molito
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App