Camella Cerritos is an exclusive 10-hectare residential development in Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Cavite that offers lot for sale. Camella Cerritos is part of Evia, a 600- hectares township development across Metro Manila and Cavite covering three master-planned residential estates; the high-end European inspired Portofino by Brittany, Crown Asia’s mid-range Ponticelli, and the affordable Cerritos by Camella.
Contact (+63) 917 530 5817 (Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now for a personalized viewing, guaranteed free quote and house viewing assistance.
About Camella Cerritos▲
|Site Address||Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Bacoor, Cavite|
|House Theme to Construct||Mediterranean-style homes|
|Track Record as Developer||42 yrs (since 1977)|
Available Lots Offered in Different Phases of Camella Cerritos▲
Some of the lots may have been sold when you viewed this page. Please ask for updates.
Sample ComputationGet Prequalified (click here). We want to help you find the perfect home that fits your budget, style and need. Pre-qualifying is an important step for home ownership. Gives you an estimate of how much you can loan or you meet the requirements.
Modes of Payment
1. Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – 100% payable within 7 days to 30 days or within Reservation month
- Deffered Payment – No downpayment at 0% interest
- Lot Only – 100% payable in 36 months
- Bank or Inhouse Financing
- Lot Only Scheme 1 – 30% DP in 36 months; 70% loanable
2. Reservation Fees
- Php 20,000 – 50,000.00 depending on size of lot area.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is part of downpayment and valid for 30 days only.
- To avoid cancellation of RF after 30 days, Buyer must contact Developer’s office before Reservation Fee expires.
3. Loan Terms
- Bank Financing
- Up to 15 yrs for OFW
- Up to 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Interest rate is 8% per year.
- However, prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer will not be approved for Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing scheme will automatically be applied
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum terms is 10 yrs.
- 18% interest per year for 5 yrs terms.
- 21% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs. old.
4. Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank & Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full downpayment or term.
5. Total Contract Price – include taxes, transfer of title, miscellaneous fees.
- Full Downpayment – No discount
- Full Payment of Total Contract Price
- 12% – If paid within 7 days
- 10% – If paid within Reservation Month
- 8% – If paid within 30 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Total Contract Price (TCP).
- Net TCP means reservation fees, misc. fees, vat if applicable and promo discount are deducted from total contract price)
7. Accredited Banks
- Malayan Bank, BDO, PNB, China Bank, RCBC, Union Bank, Bank of Commerce, Asia United Bank (AUB)
8. Important Reminders
- Reservation fee, downpayment and amortizations are not refundable.
- Reservation fee and downpayment maybe transferred subject to approval and transfer fee.
- In case of transfer / downgrade to other projects, 50% of the Reservation Fee will be forfeited.
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Bank Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid directly to the bank before loan take-out. Estimated bank charges is 3-4% of loanable amount.
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid when unit is turned-over then every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php3,000 – Php 10,000.00.
- Move-in Fees – are payment of water connection and Homeowner’s membership fee. To be paid before move-in. Estimated amount is Php 10,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required once you start construction of your house. This is refundable if there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php50,000.00 – up for house and lot. Amount depends on scope of construction.
Camella Cerritos Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
How to Get To Camella Cerritos
Route 1: From Makati via Baclaran
- Take bus to Baclaran Coastal Mall. Get off at Coastal Mall.
- Take jeepney with Paliparan signboard passing thru Molino Boulevard.
- Get off at Camella Springville entrance.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Route 2: From Laguna and Muntilupa City
- Take bus to Starmall Alabang.
- Get off at Starmall Alabang.
- Take multicab with SM Molino signboard.
- Get off at Camella Springville.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Camella Cerritos Nearby Facilities▲
Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Benedictine School of Cavite South
- Abbas Orchard
- Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Statefields School
- University of Perpetual Help
- PAREF woodrose
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel
- MIT International School
- San Beda College Alabang
- Metro South Medical Center
- Alabang Medical Center
- Las Pinas Medical Clinic
- Tokyo Healthlink
- Asian Hospital & Medical Center
- Covenant Christian Church
- Berean Bible Baptist Mission Church )
- New Life Christian Center
- Christ Commission Fellowship Alabang
- International Evangelical Church of Alabang
- Naia Terminal 1
- Naia Termial 3
- Madrigal Business Park
- Makati Corporate Center
- Sta. Rosa Laguna
- Tagaytay City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Alabang Town Center
- Festivall Supermall
- SM Southmall
- SM City Molino
- Evia Lifestyle Center
- Puregold Molito
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App