Camella Cerritos is an exclusive 10-hectare residential development in Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Cavite that offers lot for sale. Camella Cerritos is part of Evia, a 600- hectares township development across Metro Manila and Cavite covering three master-planned residential estates; the high-end European inspired Portofino by Brittany, Crown Asia’s mid-range Ponticelli, and the affordable Cerritos by Camella.
Contact (+63) 917 530 5817 (Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now for a personalized viewing, guaranteed free quote and house viewing assistance.
About Camella Cerritos▲
|Site Address||Daang Hari Road, Barangay Molino 4, Bacoor, Cavite|
|House Theme to Construct||Mediterranean-style homes|
|Track Record as Developer||37 yrs (since 1977)|
Available Lots Offered in Different Phases of Camella Cerritos▲
Some of the lots may have been sold when you viewed this page. Please ask for updates.
Modes of Payment
1. Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – 100% payable within 7 days to 30 days or within Reservation month
- Deffered Payment – No downpayment at 0% interest
- Lot Only – 100% payable in 36 months
- Bank or Inhouse Financing
- Lot Only Scheme 1 – 30% DP in 36 months; 70% loanable
2. Reservation Fees
- Php 20,000 – 50,000.00 depending on size of lot area.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is part of downpayment and valid for 30 days only.
- To avoid cancellation of RF after 30 days, Buyer must contact Developer’s office before Reservation Fee expires.
3. Loan Terms
- Bank Financing
- Up to 15 yrs for OFW
- Up to 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Interest rate is 8% per year.
- However, prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer will not be approved for Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing scheme will automatically be applied
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum terms is 10 yrs.
- 18% interest per year for 5 yrs terms.
- 21% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs. old.
4. Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank & Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full downpayment or term.
5. Total Contract Price – include taxes, transfer of title, miscellaneous fees.
- Full Downpayment – No discount
- Full Payment of Total Contract Price
- 12% – If paid within 7 days
- 10% – If paid within Reservation Month
- 8% – If paid within 30 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Total Contract Price (TCP).
- Net TCP means reservation fees, misc. fees, vat if applicable and promo discount are deducted from total contract price)
7. Accredited Banks
- Malayan Bank, BDO, PNB, China Bank, RCBC, Union Bank, Bank of Commerce, Asia United Bank (AUB)
8. Important Reminders
- Reservation fee, downpayment and amortizations are not refundable.
- Reservation fee and downpayment maybe transferred subject to approval and transfer fee.
- In case of transfer / downgrade to other projects, 50% of the Reservation Fee will be forfeited.
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Bank Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid directly to the bank before loan take-out. Estimated bank charges is 3-4% of loanable amount.
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid when unit is turned-over then every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php3,000 – Php 10,000.00.
- Move-in Fees – are payment of water connection and Homeowner’s membership fee. To be paid before move-in. Estimated amount is Php 10,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required once you start construction of your house. This is refundable if there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php50,000.00 – up for house and lot. Amount depends on scope of construction.
Camella Cerritos Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
How to Get To Camella Cerritos
Route 1: From Makati via Baclaran
- Take bus to Baclaran Coastal Mall. Get off at Coastal Mall.
- Take jeepney with Paliparan signboard passing thru Molino Boulevard.
- Get off at Camella Springville entrance.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Route 2: From Laguna and Muntilupa City
- Take bus to Starmall Alabang.
- Get off at Starmall Alabang.
- Take multicab with SM Molino signboard.
- Get off at Camella Springville.
- Ride tricycle to Camella Cerritos.
Camella Cerritos Nearby Facilities▲
Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Benedictine School of Cavite South
- Abbas Orchard
- Montessori dei San Lorenzo
- Statefields School
- University of Perpetual Help
- PAREF woodrose
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel
- MIT International School
- San Beda College Alabang
- Metro South Medical Center
- Alabang Medical Center
- Las Pinas Medical Clinic
- Tokyo Healthlink
- Asian Hospital & Medical Center
- Covenant Christian Church
- Berean Bible Baptist Mission Church )
- New Life Christian Center
- Christ Commission Fellowship Alabang
- International Evangelical Church of Alabang
- Naia Terminal 1
- Naia Termial 3
- Madrigal Business Park
- Makati Corporate Center
- Sta. Rosa Laguna
- Tagaytay City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- Alabang Town Center
- Festivall Supermall
- SM Southmall
- SM City Molino
- Evia Lifestyle Center
- Puregold Molito
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App