Ashley of La Posada– Luxury Homes For Sale In Sucat, Paranaque
Ashley of La Posada is a brand new 2-storey single detached luxury house and lot for sale in Lakefront, Sucat, Paranaque with 4 bedrooms, 5 toilet & bath, 2-car garage in a 265 sqm (2,852 square feet) floor area.
This is the perfect opportunity. Come and view today. Call (+63) 917 530 5817 (Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) to arrange a private viewing.
About Ashley Model▲
|Village Name||La Posada|
|Site Address||Lakefront, Sucat, Paranaque|
|Floor Area||265 square meters|
|Lot Area||290 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for One (1)|
|House Turn-over||Complete Finish – Premium or Luxury|
|Price Range||Php 25M - 40Million|
|Track Record as Developer||22 yrs (since 1993)|
Ashley Model Sample Computation?
Ashley Model Payment Terms and Conditions▲
Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – 100% payable within 7 days, 30 days or within Reservation month
- Deffered Payment – No downpayment at 0% interest
- Lot Only – 100% payable in 36 months
- Ready for Occupancy (RFO) House and Lot – 100% payable in 6 months
- Non-Ready for Occupancy (NRFO) House and lot Scheme 1 – 100% payable in 24 months
- Non-Ready for Occupancy (NRFO) House and lot Scheme 2 – 100% payable in 36 months with 5% tucked in on TCP.
- Non-Ready for Occupancy (NRFO) Condo – 100% payable in 10 months
- Bank or Inhouse Financing
- NRFO Condo – 15% DP in 10 months; 85% loanable
- NRFO House and Lot Scheme 1 – 30% DP in 18 months; 70% loanable
- NRFO House and Lot Scheme 2 – 10% Spot DP; 20% in 18 months; 70% loanable
- RFO House and Lot – 20% DP in 6 months; 80% loanable
- Lot Only Scheme 1 – 30% DP in 24 months; 70% loanable
- Lot Only Scheme 2 – 10% Spot DP; 30% in 36 months; 60% loanable
Reservation Fees (RF) – amount will depend on house and lot packages:
- Php 50,000.00 for 6M below
- Php 100,000.00 for 6M – 10M
- Php 150,000.00 for above 10M
- Reservation Fee is part of downpayment and valid for 30 days only.
- To avoid cancellation of RF after 30 days, Buyer must contact Developer’s office before expiry date.
- Bank Financing
- Up to 15 yrs for OFW; 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Interest rate is 8% per year but prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- In case Buyer will not be approved for Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing scheme will automatically be applied
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum term is 10 yrs.
- 16% interest per year for 5 yrs term
- 18% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs. old
Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank & Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full downpayment or DP term.
Total Contract Price – include taxes, transfer of title, miscellaneous fees & Meralco connection. Water connection is not included.
- Full Down Payment (House & Lot Only)
- 12% if paid within Reservation Month
- 10% If paid within 30 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Downpayment (DP) amount
- Net DP means reservation fee, misc. fees, vat (if applicable) and promo discount are deducted from downpayment amount
- Full Payment of Total Contract Price (House & Lot & Lot Only)
- 15% if paid within 7 days
- 12% if paid within Reservation Month
- 10% If paid within 30 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Total Contract Price (TCP).
- Net TCP means reservation fees, misc. fees, vat if applicable and promo discount are deducted from total contract price)
- BDO, China Bank, RCBC, Union Bank, Bank of Commerce, Asia United Bank (AUB), BPI
Reminders about Reservation Fees, Down Payment and Amortization
- Reservation fee and amortization are not refundable
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
- Reservation fee and downpayment maybe transferred subject to approval and transfer fee.
- In case of transfer / downgrade to other projects, 50% of the Reservation Fee will be forfeited.
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Bank Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid directly to the bank before loan take-out. Estimated bank charges is 3-4% of loanable amount.
- Insurance – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0006 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid when unit is turned-over then every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location.
- Move-in Fees – are payment of water connection and Homeowner’s membership fee only. To be paid before move-in.
- Existing Homeowners’ Association Monthly Dues:
- La Posada – Php 2,500/month
- Crosswinds – Php2,800.00 per month
- Condo – Php 90.00 per square meter
- Georgia Club – Php6.00 per square meter + VAT
- Portofino – Php9.00 per square meter + VAT
- Augustia – Php5.00 per square meter + VAT
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable if there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php150,000.00 – up for house and lot. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Ashley Model Frequently Asked Questions▲
What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Government Issued ID of Client and Atty-in-Fact (AIF)
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Signed Marketing Briefing Form
- Signed Site Map and Floor/Level Plan
- Signed and Filled out Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- Properly filled out and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Quotation Sheet (QS)
- Details of Atty-in-Fact (AIF) for Clients (and spouses) working abroad
Reservation Process Flow
- Pay the Reservation Fee in Cash, Credit Card or Check
- Sign Reservation documents
- Submit reservation documents to Marketing Officer
- Submit remaining documents within 30 days
- Attend Admin Briefing
- Attend Marketing/Project Briefing
Pre-Qualification Requirements for Bank Loan Approval
- Income – Gross Monthly Income X Credit Ratio
- Credit Ratio:
- Locally Employed – 30%
- OFW – 30%
- Self-Employed – 25%
- Credit Ratio:
- Dependents – how many?
- Employment – length of tenure & company stability
- Age – at least 21 yrs old – 50 yrs old.
List of Requirements – see complete list of requirements here.
When Is the Start of Construction? – for Bank and In-house Financing, upon 15% payment of Total Contract Price (TCP)
Estimated Construction Period is 12 – 15 months
When can Buyer move-in?
- Bank Financing – after full down payment & bank loan is released.
- In-house Financing – after full down payment, issuance of post dated checks and complete requirements are submitted.
Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, beside perimeter fence, facing west, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
La Posada Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in La Posada
Through the years, the developer - Brittany Corporation has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in La Posada.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Ashley Model Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Ashley Model House Features▲
- Lot Area: 290 square meters
- Floor Area: 265 square meters
- Single Detached
- Three (3) Storey House and Lot
- 4 Bedroom
- 5 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for one (1) Carport
- Dining Room
- Entry Porch
- Front Porch
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Maid's Room
- Master's bedroom with toilet and bath
- Powder Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Ashley Model House Finishes▲
- Roofing - Ashpalt Roof Shingles with Undersheeting (No gutters and downspout)
- Exterior Wall Finishes - Painted Clapboard Finish with Decorative Concrete Mouldings
- Interior Wall Finishes - Plain Painted Cement Finish
- Ceiling - Painted Fiber Cement Board On Light Steel Frame (Second Floor and all T & B)
- Wall Partitions - Painted Fiber Cement Board On Light Metal Framing
- Floor Finishes:
- Ground Floor - 40cm x 40cm Ceramic Tiles
- Second Floor - Vinyl Strips
- Lanai/Porch – Peblle Washout Finish
- Carport – Peblle Washout Finish with Grooves
- Balcony – Peblle Washout Finish
- Windows - Clear Glass Panels. Aluminum Powder Coated Frames
- Door and Lockset:
- Main - Painted Steel Door with Pitcher-Type Lockset
- Service - Painted Steel Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Interior - Painted Flush Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- T & B – PVC Door with Cylindrical Knobset
- Kitchen Cabinets - Concrete Base Cabinets and Painted Wooden Doors with Stainless Kitchen Sink and Faucet on 60cm x 60cm Homogenous Tiles.
- Master & Bedrooms – No Cabinets
- T & B Fixtures - Ceramic Toilet Fixtures with Shower Set
- T & B Finishes on Floor / Wall tiles - 30cm x 30cm Ceramic Tiles
- Stairs :
- Steps – Stained Finish Wooden Threads
- Handrail – Stained Finish Wooden Handrails
- Balluster – Painted Steel Ballusters
- Cornices – Stained Finish Kiln Dried Wood
- Baseboards - Stained Finish Kiln Dried Wood
- Auxiliary - Electrical Provisions for Airconditioning units for all Second Floor Bedrooms. Cable and
- Telephone Outlets for Master’s Bedroom and Living Area
ASHLEY MODEL MODEL in Crown Asia’s La Posada is delivered to you complete with floor tiles, painted finish and with kitchen cabinet in ground floor.UPGRADE HOUSE FINISHES
You may upgrade the house finishes from Classic to Premium, Luxury or Elegance. See complete details of house specifications here
Ashley Model Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
La Posada Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in La Posada▲
How to Get To La Posada▲
Route 1: From Makati Avenue
- Head northeast on Makati Ave toward Cruzada St.
- Turn right onto Cruzada St.
- Turn left onto Paseo de Roxas
- Turn right onto Buendia Ave/Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave
- Slight right onto EDSA/Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C4
- Take the ramp to EDSA Interchange/S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto EDSA Interchange/S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy
- Continue to follow South Luzon Expressway
- Take the exit toward Dr. A. Santos Avenue
- Turn left onto Dr. A. Santos Avenue
- Turn left onto East Service Road
- La Posada will be on the right
Route 2: From Tagaytay City
- Head north toward Tagaytay-Calamba Rd
- Exit the roundabout onto Tagaytay-Calamba Rd
- Sharp left onto Tagaytay – Sta. Rosa Rd
- Continue onto Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road
- Continue onto Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Rd
- Continue straight onto Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road
- Continue onto Balibago Road
- Turn right to merge onto South Luzon Expressway
- Take the exit toward East Service Road
- Slight left onto East Service Road
- La Posada will be on the right
La Posada Nearby Facilities▲
- Miraculous Medal School
- St. James College
- PAREF - Southridge School, Inc.
- San Beda College Alabang
- Southville International School
- De La Salle Zobel SchoolDe La Salle Zobel Alabang
- Paranaque Medical Center
- Paranaque Doctors Hospital
- Alabang Medical Center
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Makati Medical Center
- St. Luke Medical Center
- Church of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal
- Holy Word Bible Baptist Church
- United Christian Fellowship
- World International Ministries
- NAIA Airport Terminal 1
- NAIA Airport Termial 3
- Madrigal Business Park
- Makati Business Center
- Bonifacio Global City
- Tagaytay City
Malls and Leisure Spots
- SM city Bicutan
- Festival Supermall
- Alabang Town Center
- Resorts World Manila
- Mall of Asia
- Greenbelt Makati
- Glorietta Makati
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Amenities▲La Posada Amenities
- A thematic atmosphere
- Children's Play Park
- Basketball Court
- View deck
- Function Hall
- Swimming pool
- Minimum of 2 security guards per gate.
- Round the clock roaming security. Well trained security personnel.
- Security outpost along perimeter line.
- Underground utilities for cable, power and communication.
- Perimeter Fence and Buffer Trees for boundary lots.
Read more about La Posada→
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
We are inviting you all to visit Lancaster New City Cavite. Watch out for our single attached Chessa and Briana models. We will be more… Read More »
For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884 7387 Smart Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965 Cavite Telephone: (046) 450… Read More »
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements
Floor Area: 160sqm.
Car Garage: One (1)
Floor Area: 177sqm.
Car Garage: Two (2)
Floor Area: 211sqm.
Car Garage: Two (2)