Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas – House And Lot For Sale In Dasmarinas, Cavite
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas is a 2-storey town house and lot for sale along Barangay San Agustin, Dasmariñas, Cavite with 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet & bath in a 60 sqm house area.
What a place to call home, great location, secure and sunny. Contact (+63) 917 530 5817(Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) now and schedule your house viewing. We provide FREE tripping vehicle from pick up point and back. Take advantage while price is low.
About Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas▲
|Village Name||Idesia Dasmarinas|
|Site Address||Brgy. San Agustin, Dasmariñas, Cavite|
|Floor Area||42 square meters|
|Lot Area||60 square meters|
|Garage||Provision for 0|
|House Turn-over||Semi-Complete Finish|
|Price Range||Php 1.9M – 2.5Million|
|Developer||P.A. Properties & Hankyu Realty|
|Track Record as Developer|
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas Sample Computation▲
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas Payment Terms and Conditions▲
1. Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash Payment
- Pay in full Total Contract Price amount within 7-360 days
- Deferred Cash Payment
- Pay full amount of Total Contract Price in 24 equal monthly installments without interest.
- Spot Cash Payment
- Bank Financing- for Ready for Occupancy Houses (RFO) & Preselling Units
- 12.5% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15 mos.
- 87.5% balance loanable to Bank.
- Developer will process your bank loan application.
- Inhouse Financing– for Ready for Occupancy Houses (RFO) & Preselling Units
- 20%-30% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15-24 mos
- 80%-70% balance loanable to Developer who will process your loan application.
- Ideal for buyers who cannot apply Bank housing loan.
- Bank Financing- for Ready for Occupancy Houses (RFO) & Preselling Units
2. Reservation Fees – amount of Reservation Fees (RF) will depend on house model:
- Php7,500.00 for Alice.
- Php 10,000.00 for Catherine and Diana.
- Php 20,000.00 for Adelle, Sophie, Margaret, Gabrielle, Alexandra, Chessa, Briana and Mabelle.
- Reservation Fee (RF) is part of downpayment and valid for 30 days only.
- To avoid cancellation of RF after 30 days, Buyer must contact Developer’s office before Reservation Fee expires.
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
3. Loan Terms
- Bank Financing
- Up to 15 yrs for OFW
- Up to 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Interest rate is 8% per year.
- However, prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer will not be approved for Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing scheme will automatically be applied
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum terms is 10 yrs.
- 18% interest per year for 5 yrs terms.
- 21% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 18 – 60 yrs. old.
4. Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank &Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full downpayment term.
5. Total Contract Price
- For Bank Financing include Taxes, Transfer of Title, Bank Charges & Miscellaneous Fees.
- For Inhouse Financing include taxes and misc. fees only. Title transfer cost is not included.
- Full Down Payment
- 7.5% – If paid within 30 days
- 7% – If paid within 60 days
- 5% – If paid within 180 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Downpayment (DP) amount
- Net DP means reservation fee and promo discount are deducted
- Full Payment of Total Contract Price
- 10% – If paid within 7 days
- 9.5% – If paid within 30 days
- 9% – If paid within 60 days
- 4% – If paid within 360 days
- Discount will be computed base on Net Total Contract Price (TCP)
- Net TCP means reservation fee, misc. fees and promo discount are deducted
7. Accredited Banks
- BDO, PNB, China Bank, Metrobank, Security Bank, Planters Bank & UCPB
- Reservation Fee is not refundable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
- Downpayment can be transferred within 120 days from Reservation Date subject to approval. If approved, must pay Transfer Fee estimated at Php3,000.00. Part of downpayment may not be transferred.
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable in case of withdrawal and cancellation.
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid one year after downpayment starts and every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php 2,000 – Php 8,000.00.
- Water &Meralco – are Buyer’s account. Buyer will apply the water and Meralco connection upon house turn-over and pay the connection fees. Estimated amount is Php 8,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable If there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php 10,000.00 – up. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas Frequently Asked Questions▲
What are the required documents during Reservation of unit?
- Valid IDs
- Payment of Reservation Fee
- Filled-up and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet and Reservation Agreement
When is the start of construction?–
- Construction starts after full payment of downpayment.
- No early construction is allowed even if you have paid the full amount ahead of schedule.
How long is the construction of the house?
- Estimated construction time is 6 – 8 months.
- Construction may vary depending on weather condition.
When can Buyer move-in?
- Bank Financing – after full downpayment & bank loan is released.
- InhouseFinancing – after full downpayment, issuance of post dated checks and complete requirements are submitted.
Are there restrictions on house improvement? – Yes. Buyer must first submit sketches of improvement to Developer’s Engineering office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
What are READY FOR OCCUPANCY (RFO) HOUSES?
- Ready for occupancy Houses are best for Clients who wants to transfer within a year.
- Ready For Occupancy Houses are already constructed or under-going construction.
- Ready For Occupancy houses have higher monthly DP payment because DP term is shorter, usually 4-6-12 months only.
- Down payment term depends on construction status of the house.
- RFO houses have no discount when down payment paid in Spot Cash but have discount up to 10% if Client pay the full amount of the Total Contract Price.
- Age limit is 18-60 for In-house. 21 yrs old – 55 yrs old for bank financing.
Why do we see different prices in the internet?
- Price depends on location and orientation of the lot.
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for updates.
Idesia Dasmarinas Home Buying Guide?
General Steps On Buying a House and Lot in Idesia Dasmarinas
Through the years, the developer - P.A. Properties & Hankyu Realty has worked to make quality homes available to Filipinos the easiest possible way. Following are basic and important home buying steps you should know about your home of choice in Idesia Dasmarinas.STEP 1: INQUIRE
You may inquire from our Property Consultant thru phone, email or live chat about the details, development, project features, available inventories, financing options, promo, discounts and other information of the desired house model and village. You're free to ask information relevant to the company, the project or details in acquiring a property. Read more…
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas Floor Plan▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas House Features▲
- Lot Area: 60 square meters
- Floor Area: 42 square meters
- Two (2) Storey House and Lot
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Toilet and Bath
- Provision for 0 Carport
- Dining Room
- Laundry / utility area
- Living Room
- Provision for CATV, telephone, air conditioning outlet
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas House Finishes▲
Aria of Idesia Dasmarinas Dressed-up Photos▲Dressed-up photos are only presentation of ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. All furnitures, beds and improvements done on the dressed-up unit is NOT included in the Turn-over. Please refer to Turn-over Specifications for references.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 650
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/allpin5/megamanilahouses.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_gallery_display/class.displayed_gallery.php on line 655
no images were found
Idesia Dasmarinas Location▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation in Idesia Dasmarinas▲
Buses, Jeep and UV Express
How to Get To Idesia Dasmarinas▲
From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati
- Take a bus with signboard going to Trece Martires
- Get off at Idesia Dasmarinas.
Idesia Dasmarinas Nearby Facilities▲
- St Paul College Island Park
- Grace Baptist Academy of Dasmariñas
- Mary Auxilium Academy
- Saint Peter Chanel School of Cavite Inc
- De la Salle University - Dasmariñas
- National College of Science of Technology
- Asian Trinity College
- Lyceum University of the Philippines, Gen. Trias
- Philippine Christian University Dasmariñas Cavite
- Technological University of the Philippines Cavite
- Corinthian Institute Of Cavite
- AMA Computer College Dasmariñas
- St Paul Hospital Cavite
- Asia Medic Family Hospital
- De la Salle Health Science Institute
- San Jose Hospital and Trauma Center
- Simbahan ng Hesus Nazareno
- Family of God in Christ Jesus Church
- Jesus Christ King of Kings & Lord of Lords Church
- Mabuting Pastol Parish
- United Methodist Church
- Iglesia ni Cristo Paliparan
- Gospel Bearer Presbyterian Church
- Naia Terminal 1
- Naia Terminal 3
- Madrigal Business Park - Alabang
- Makati Corporate Center
- Ortigas Center
- Sta Rosa Laguna
Malls and Leisure Spots
- SM City Dasmariñas
- Robinson's Place Dasmariñas
- The District Imus
Need a quick reply to your inquiry? Contact us below and we'll get back to you within 12hrs max!
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
International clients thru Viber:
(+63) 917 530 5817
Email us at:
Amenities▲Idesia Dasmarinas Amenities
- Basketball Court
- Parks and Playground
- Swimming pool
- Entrance Gate
Read more about Idesia Dasmarinas→
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
We are inviting you all to visit Lancaster New City Cavite. Watch out for our single attached Chessa and Briana models. We will be more… Read More »
For More Information: Contact us: (+63) 917 530 5817 Globe / (+63) 908 884 7387 Smart Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965 Cavite Telephone: (046) 450… Read More »
If you are an aspiring homebuyer who is actively searching for properties for sale in property listing websites, and not to mention, being also actively… Read More »
Easy Steps in Getting Your Dream Home▲
The following are basic and important details that you should know about owning your own home of choice.
1. Inquire about this Property
Ask or chat with us the project features, inventory, financing options and other relevant information of your desired house.
2. Property Visit
Schedule with us a FREE SITE VIEWING for a better appreciation of the property, amenities, as well as its location, road networks, routes, landmarks and nearby commercial areas.
3. Reserve Application & Payment
Choose your desired property and fills in the necessary forms. The purchase is formalized at the Developer's Office.
4. Marketing & Admin Briefing
After submission of the Reservation Agreement and Quotation Sheet, a final briefing will be conducted by the Marketing Team before the actual purchase is formalized.
5. Submission of Requirements
After the briefing and acceptance of duly filled in forms, Client is given 30 days to submit necessary requirements for the purchase. The property is held under the Buyer’s name.
6. Pay Monthly Downpayment
7. Pay Monthly Bank Amortization
8. Move-in / Turnover of Property
The property is delivered on a date specified in the Reservations Agreement. Once constructed, the Homeowner and Developer conduct a joint inspection of the property to confirm that all commitments are delivered.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements