Shell Residences – Condos For Sale In Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Shell Residences is a luxurious 2.2-hectare Sub-Urban sea side community inspired by modern topical design in Edsa Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. Shell Residences is an exclusive luxurious condominium complex with views of Manila Bay sunset.
An amazing opportunity, call +63917 530 5817(Viber/Whatsapp/IMO/Skype) today for an appointment as this property is high in demand and will not be on the market for long.
About Shell Residences▲
|Site Address||Edsa Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City|
|Land Area||2.2 Hectares|
|No. of Buildings||4|
|Floors per building||16 floors|
|No. of Units||3,086|
|Price Range||PHP3.8M – 19Million|
|Developer||SM Development Corporation (SMDC)|
|Track Record as Developer||19 yrs (since 1996)|
Condo Units Available for Sale at Shell Residences▲
- 2nd – 3rd Floor
- 1 Bedroom with Balcony – Php4.0M -up
- 1 Bedroom End Unit w/ Balcony – Php5.1M-up
- 4th – 19th Floor
- 1 Bedroom – Php3.8M-up
- 1 Bedroom w/ Balcony – Php3.9M-up
Note: Price may change without prior notice.
Estimated Condo Turn-Over of Shell Residences▲
- 4th Quarter of 2015
Shell Residences Site Development Map▲
(Click image to enlarge)
Shell Residences Sample Computation▲
Shell Residences Payment Terms & Conditions▲
Modes of Payment
- Spot Cash – 100% payable within 30 days. Discount is 10% base on List Price.
- Spot Downpayment (DP)
- Option 1 – 10% Spot DP; 90% over 30 months. Discount is 2% base on List Price.
- Option 2 – 20% Spot DP; 80% over 30 months. Discount is 3.5% base on List Price.
- Option 3 – 50% Spot DP; 50% over 30 months. Discount is 5% base on List Price
- Note: Number of months will shorten as condo construction is near completion.
- Deferred Payment
- No downpayment. Zero interest.
- Pay full Total Contract Price in 33 months without interest.
- Spread Downpayment
- Option 1 – 10% DP in 24 months; 90% Cash or Bank
- Option 2 – 15% DP in 30 months; 85% Cash or Bank
- Option 3 – 20% DP in 33 months; 80% Cash or Bank
- Note: Number of months will shorten as condo construction is near completion
- Easy Payment Scheme
- Option 1 – 10% Spot DP; 10% DP in 30 months; 80% Cash or Bank
- Option 1 – 20% Spot DP; 10% DP in 30 months; 70% Cash or Bank. Discount is 1% base on List Price
- Note: Note: Number of months will shorten as condo construction is near completion
- Bank Financing
- Up to 10yrs for OFW; 15 yrs. for locally employed.
- Approved loan term depends on age, work & capacity to pay.
- Interest rate is 7.5% per year but prevailing interest rate apply upon loan take-out.
- In case Buyer is not approved in Bank Financing for whatever reason, In-House financing will automatically apply.
- Inhouse Financing
- Maximum term is 10 yrs.
- 16% interest per year for 5 yrs term
- 18% interest per year for 10 yrs. Term
- Age allowed is 21 – 55 yrs. old
Start of Payment
- Downpayment (for Bank & Inhouse financing) – 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization (for Bank and Inhouse financing) – after full down payment or DP term.
Total Contract Price (TCP) – include Registrations Fees, Documentary Stamp Tax from BIR, Transfer Tax Fees from city Treasurer’s Office, Water and Meralco Meter Installation, Handling Fees and Miscellaneous fees. However, 12% VAT tax will be added to the TCP if it exceeds Php3.1Million.
- BDO, China Bank, BPI, PNB, HSBC, UCPB
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Bank Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid directly to the bank before loan take-out. Estimated bank charges is 3-4% of loanable amount.
- Insurance – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be added to monthly amortization by the bank. To be paid directly to the insurance company. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0006 of loanable amount.
- Real Property Tax – To be paid when unit is turned-over then every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location.
- Move-in Fees – are payment of water connection and Homeowner’s membership fee only. To be paid before move-in.
- Estimated Homeowners’ Association Monthly Dues:
- Sea Residences – Php105.00/square meters
- Shell Residences – Php100.00/square meters
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement or renovation of the unit. This is refundable if there is no property damage after construction. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
- Reservation fee is non- refundable and not transferable to other units.
- Downpayment maybe transferred subject to approval, payment of service & transfer fee.
- Estimated cost of changes is Php45,000.00 per unit request.
- Promo discount given during reservation is not transferable and refundable.
- Prices, Terms and Availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Shell Residences Frequently Asked Questions▲
What are the initial required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Government issued ID of Buyer and Atty-in-Fact (AIF)
- Duly Filled-out and Signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- Duly Filled Out and Signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Schedule of Payment (Computation Sheet)
Payment of Reservation Fee
- Current-dated Check – 3rd party checks will only be accepted if with authorization letter duly signed by the check owner or if the payee indicates “SMDC for the Account of <name of buyer>
- Credit/Debit Card – duly validated charge slip shall be submitted
- Bills Payment – evidenced by payment slip
- Wire Transfer/Remittance Order – evidenced by Remittance Application Form (RAF) duly validated by the remittance company or bank
- BIR 1903 / 2303 for Corporate Buyer (validated by BIR)
- BIR 1904 for Individual Buyer with payment scheme of:
- Spot Cash
- Spot or Deferred Cash whose payment term is forecasted to reach 25% of Total Payment within the year of sale.
- Waiver for Foreign Buyer with balance which will be paid thru Bank Financing
- the Buyer’s Tax Account Number (TIN) shall be validated to ensure that Creditable Withholding Taxes (CWT) will be paid promptly and in the account of the correct party.
- “Authority to Accept Payment” (ATAP) Form is required in paying the reservation fee to the Cashier for the issuance of Official Receipt or Acknowledgement Receipt.
- What are the Requirements – see complete list of requirements here.
When can Buyer move-in?
- Spot Cash Buyers – After full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP)
- Deferred Cash Buyers – Payment of at least 50% of TCP and submission of complete post-dated checks (PDC’s) for the balance; Payment Of Other Charges
- In-House Financing – Payment of at least 50% of TCP, submission of complete post-dated checks (PDC’s) for the balance and clearance via credit evaluation; Payment of Other Charges.
- Bank and Other External Financing Buyers – Full payment of down payment and actual loan release covering full lump sum balance.
Is Unit Alteration / Combination (UACF) Allowed? – Yes. UACF Form is used for unit modification requests – unit combination and non-installation of certain items – subject to Buyer’s completion of at least 20% of Total Contract Price (TCP), outright payment of corresponding fees upon submission of UACF and must not have any past due payable or unpaid penalties.
How much is the estimated cost? – Unit alteration and combination range from Php10,000.00 to Php15,000.00 per set. Please ask for exact amount during reservation.
Any House Rules? – Yes
- Animals / pets (any size) are not allowed
- LPG tanks are not allowed
- The unit owner/resident shall not introduce any improvements, alterations or additions to his unit without prior written consent or approval from the Property Admin office.
- Note: For other guidelines, buyers could refer to the house rules manual given during orientation before move-in.
Shell Residences Unit Finishes▲
- Interior Walls: Painted Finish
- Toilet & Bath: Combination of Tiles and Painted Finish
- Living & Dining: Painted Finish
- Living, Dining & Kitchen: 600 x 600 Homogeneous Tiles
- Toilet & Bath: 300 x 300 Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Bedroom: 600 x 600 Homogeneous Tiles
- Balcony: Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Main Door: Steel Molded or Laminated wood door
- Toilet & Bath: PVC Door/Laminated door
- Bedroom (1BR): Sliding glass door on laminated wood frame
- Bedroom (2BR): Laminated wood door
- Windows: Tempered glass on powder coated aluminum or uPVC frame
- Balcony Railing: Powder coated aluminum
- Kitchen Cabinets: Laminated wood overhead and under counter cabinets
- Granite Kitchen Countertop
Amenities in Shell Residences▲
- Children’s Playground
- Adult Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Pool Gazebos
- Jogging Trail
- Modern Tropical Garden
- Function Rooms
- Main Gazebo
- 5-elevators per Tower
- 24-Hour Security
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Stand-by Genset for common areas and select residential outlets
- Centralized Cistern Tank
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Meralco Power
- Maynilad Water
- Sufficient Fire Exits
- Provision for 2 Telecoms Provider
- Cable Ready
Please inquire about Property Management services that are available at reasonable rates for needs like:
- Unit Leasing
- General Maintenance
Shell Residences Location▲
Shell Residences is situated in Edsa Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
(Click image to enlarge)
Exsiting Public Transportation▲
How to Get To Shell Residences▲
From Ninoy Aquino International Airport – Terminal 3
Via Pan – Philippine Hwy/R-2 17 min
7.0 km 17 mins without traffic
Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3
Pasay, Metro Manila
- Take Andrews Ave, Airport Rd, Pan – Philippine Hwy/R-2, EDSA/Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C4 and Diosdado Macapagal Blvd to Seaside Blvd
- Drive to Sunrise Drive
- Shell Residences, Edsa Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Mall of Asia Complex
From Makati Business Club
Via EDSA/Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C4
6.5 km. 12 min without traffic
Makati Business Club
2/F, AIM Conference Center, Benavidez Street corner Trasierra Street, Legazpi Village 1229
- Drive along A. Arnaiz Ave
- Take EDSA/Epifanio de los Santos Ave/C4 to Diosdado Macapagal Blvd in Pasay
- Follow Diosdado Macapagal Blvd to Seaside Blvd
- Shell Residences, Edsa Extension corner Sunrise Drive, Mall of Asia Complex
- Seaside Boulevard, Pasay, 1300 Met
- De La Salle University
- College of St. Benilde
- St. Scholastica's College
- St. Paul College Manila
- UP Manila
- Manila Tytana College
- San Juan De Dios
- Manila Adventist Medical Center
- Ospital ng Maynila
- Shrine of Jesus
- San Isidro Parish
- Mall of Asia
- SMX Convention Center
- MOA Arena
- Blue Wave
- Seaside Market
- World Trade Center
- Solaire Resort & Casino
- Coconut Palace
- Star City
Let us help you find the perfect home for your family. We provide FREE tripping vehicle and viewing assistance if you want to visit the site. Get FREE quotation and ask for details of the house you want to buy.
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
Email us at:
Send an Inquiry Now!▲
Promo, News and Updates▲
Valenza Mansions' One Upper East Side Topping Off Ceremony In August 2016, Crown Asia strategically billeted a premium development project within the sought- after location… Read More »
Have a tour of our Adelle house model, a 2-storey townhouse with 4 bedrooms perfect for your growing family. For inquiries Call/Text/Viber 0917 530 5817… Read More »
Situated in the progreesing city of Bacoor, soon to rise is a promising project, developed to cater the growing needs and wants of each individual… Read More »
Families from Cavite and nearby provinces found an opportunity to bond at the third annual "Grand Family Weekend". The event by Lancaster New City kicked… Read More »
It is a month of great pride and a worthwhile achievemnet for Vista Land's Crown Asia - for its victorious back to back events happended… Read More »
MPCala Holdings Inc., a branch of Metro Pacific Investments Corp., said it is confident it will achieve the original proponent status (OPS) for the P22.43-billion… Read More »
Crown Asia Bright Beginnings - The time has come to design the life that you love, Where you are the creator of your own masterpiece, Where you get to choose how your life should be lived.
Crosswinds and Georgia Club feature on Philippine Realty TV - Brittany's premier developments Crosswinds and Georgia Club are featured on ANC's Philippine Realty TV.
Home Loan Requirements List▲
- Proof of Billing
- ID pictures (2 pcs. 2x2)
- 2 Government issued ID’s (preferably with signatures)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
- House Sketch
- Notarized / Consularized SPA
- Postdated Checks
Click here for complete list of Bank, Inhouse and Pag-ibig Requirements