Portofino is an exclusive Italian-inspired residential community located near Evia Vista City along Daang Hari Road that spans Las Pinas, Bacoor and Dasmarinas in progressive Cavite. Covering 300 hectares, Portofino was launched by exclusive enclaves or phases, each one with development timeline, location and distinctive character:
- Portofino Heights – Las Pinas City (2002) – feature houses with Italian artistry
- Portofino Courtyards 1 (2003) – feature houses with Courtyard Collection
- Inner Courtyard – is an open space at the center of the residence accessed from surrounding hallways.
- Central Courtyard – is a landscaped area where clusters of homes are configured within a bigger courtyard.
- Porticos – is an arc resting on columns that accent courtyard design.
- Casitas – are charming rooms slightly apart from the main household ideal for staying guests.
- Portofino South – Las Pinas City (2003) – feature houses with Italian artistry
- Portofino Widelots – Bacoor City, Cavite (2006) – features wider frontage for a true appreciation of the luxury of space, improved streetscape and architecture.
- Courtyards at Portofino 2 & 3 – Bacoor City, Cavite (2006) – feature houses with Courtyard Collection
- Amore at Portofino 1 – Las Pinas City (2006) – feature houses in Cluster concept and Landscaped Corridor
- There are 4 houses in one Cluster.
- With common Landscaped Fountain Garden for the 2 adjacent Cluster
- To be delivered by the developer with no extra cost.
- Landscaped common area at the back of boundary lots.
- Amore at Portofino 2 – Dasmarinas City, Cavite (2007) – feature houses in Cluster concept and Landscaped Corridor
- Portofino Heights Phase 4 & 8 – Bacoor City, Cavite (2008) – feature houses with Italian artistry
- Amore at Portofino 3 – Dasmarinas City, Cavite (2012) – feature houses in Cluster concept and Landscaped Corridor
Available houses and lots and lots only for sale are mostly located in Amore @ Portofino Phase 1 -3, Portofino Heights and Portofino South.
Walk into Italian-inspired masterpieces of grand proportions that exude classic Old World charm in every aspect of its design. Portofino’s attention comes second to none as sophisticated Italian architectural details such ascupolas, cobblestone pathways, gabled roofs, and pocket gardens draw the beauty of landscape and light.