What are the initial required documents during Reservation of unit?
- 2 Government issued ID of Buyer and Atty-in-Fact (AIF)
- Duly Filled-out and Signed Reservation Agreement Form (RA)
- Duly Filled Out and Signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Schedule of Payment (Computation Sheet)
Payment of Reservation Fee
- Current-dated Check – 3rd party checks will only be accepted if with authorization letter duly signed by the check owner or if the payee indicates “SMDC for the Account of <name of buyer>
- Credit/Debit Card – duly validated charge slip shall be submitted
- Bills Payment – evidenced by payment slip
- Wire Transfer/Remittance Order – evidenced by Remittance Application Form (RAF) duly validated by the remittance company or bank
- BIR 1903 / 2303 for Corporate Buyer (validated by BIR)
- BIR 1904 for Individual Buyer with payment scheme of:
- Spot Cash
- Spot or Deferred Cash whose payment term is forecasted to reach 25% of Total Payment within the year of sale.
- Waiver for Foreign Buyer with balance which will be paid thru Bank Financing
- the Buyer’s Tax Account Number (TIN) shall be validated to ensure that Creditable Withholding Taxes (CWT) will be paid promptly and in the account of the correct party.
- “Authority to Accept Payment” (ATAP) Form is required in paying the reservation fee to the Cashier for the issuance of Official Receipt or Acknowledgement Receipt.
- What are the Requirements – see complete list of requirements here.
When can Buyer move-in?
- Spot Cash Buyers – After full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP)
- Deferred Cash Buyers – Payment of at least 50% of TCP and submission of complete post-dated checks (PDC’s) for the balance; Payment Of Other Charges
- In-House Financing – Payment of at least 50% of TCP, submission of complete post-dated checks (PDC’s) for the balance and clearance via credit evaluation; Payment of Other Charges.
- Bank and Other External Financing Buyers – Full payment of down payment and actual loan release covering full lump sum balance.
Is Unit Alteration / Combination (UACF) Allowed? – Yes. UACF Form is used for unit modification requests – unit combination and non-installation of certain items – subject to Buyer’s completion of at least 20% of Total Contract Price (TCP), outright payment of corresponding fees upon submission of UACF and must not have any past due payable or unpaid penalties.
How much is the estimated cost? – Unit alteration and combination range from Php10,000.00 to Php15,000.00 per set. Please ask for exact amount during reservation.
Any House Rules? – Yes
- Animals / pets (any size) are not allowed
- LPG tanks are not allowed
- The unit owner/resident shall not introduce any improvements, alterations or additions to his unit without prior written consent or approval from the Property Admin office.
- Note: For other guidelines, buyers could refer to the house rules manual given during orientation before move-in.
What is the floor-to-floor height? – (+-) 3 meters
What is the floor to ceiling height? – (+-) 2.4m – 2.7m
How wide is the hallway? – (+-) 1.5 meters
Are walls between units soundproofed? – Yes, up to 40 decibels
How many units can be combined? – A maximum of 5 adjacent units can be combined subject for approval.
How many parking slots can the buyer purchase? – 1 is to 1 and must be unit owner
Are the unit Perpetual Ownership? – For Filipino buyer, yes it’s Perpetual Ownership and has CCT/Title.
What if the 40% alloted to foreign buyer is sold-out? – They can still buy from the remaining 60% under ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHT TO USE (ARTU). This is no longer Perpetual Ownership so there’s no CCT/Title. It is leasehold with 50 years contract.
How much are the monthly condominium dues? – May still vary depending on the projected operational cost of the project upon turnover. Estimated amount range from Php70.00 – Php120.00
Are there any fees to be collected for using the facilities/amenities in the condominium? – The use of facilities and amenities are generally covered by the condominium dues, except for areas identified by the Condominium Corporation (e.g. function rooms, etc.). Such fees will be used to cover maintenance and utility costs.
Which amenities has fees for using ? yes theres payment for using following ;
Such fees will be used to cover maintenance and utility costs.